How to avoid catching or spreading Coronavirus
• The best way to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus is by washing your hands. Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
• Always wash your hands when you get home or in to work.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.