Movement around the Site
Please remember the following simple rules. In particular you are asked to please restrict the movement around the Site to the absolute MINIMUM. Most conversations can be dealt with over the telephone or via email.
By way of this email, all Managers are asked to ensure this is reiterated to all employees.
- Minimum movement around the site. NO unnecessary visits to other offices or using offices as a short cut (this needs to stop).
- Keep all face to face contact to a minimum
- If meetings are essential maintain the 2m distance where possible and wear face coverings if such meetings are in enclosed spaces.
- Follow the Covid-secure notices around the site.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds or use the hand sanitiser stations around the site.
- Non-essential visitors to the site are NOT permitted.
- Movement between Ludlow and Salford Priors to be restricted to essential travel only.
If you have any questions please let me know.